Dear Colleagues, Healthcare and MedTech Researchers,
On 1st December 2022, the state agency BIOPRO Baden-Württemberg together with the state agency Baden-Württemberg International (BW_i) in partnership with the Department for International Trade, Scottish Development International, Llywodraeth Cymru Welsh Government, UK Science and Innovation Network, London & Partners and international partners from the Netherlands and Switzerland, is organizing a virtual roadshow “Artificial Intelligence in Health Care and Medical Technologies”.
The virtual roadshow brings together leading AI and healthcare experts from applied research and companies from Baden-Württemberg/Germany with international players from the UK, the Netherlands and Switzerland. This is a unique opportunity to make new contacts and learn about current trends and topics, research and development projects and solutions in the field of artificial intelligence for healthcare and medical technology.
Furthermore, you have the chance to identify points of contacts and initiate collaborations.
When and where will the event take place?
Virtual Roadshow: AI in Health Care and Medical Technologies – UK, Netherlands, Switzerland and Baden-Wuerttemberg
When: 1st December 2022, 10:30 am – 05:20 pm CET (9:30 am – 4:20 pm BST)
What topics will be discussed?
- AI in research for health diagnosis and prevention/system medicine
- Ethics, privacy and data security in AI-based health technologies
- Human-machine interaction in medical technology (AI research in robotics, AI research in neurotechnology)
- As a university/research institute – meet and interact with like-minded people in the sessions and interactive formats. Network with international colleagues and discuss new technologies, innovative solutions and pave the way for collaboration with academia and industry.
- As a company – find out about current solutions and trends in research and business, ask your questions in the Q&A sessions, identify potential for your research institute or company and make new contacts.
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish your cooperation interests and present them to the other event participants (event platform).
- Generate new leads and contacts in a time and cost-efficient way.
- Stay one step ahead by learning about the latest trends and research approaches.
- Discover new products and services.
The event is free of charge. Registration is possible HERE.
British Consulate General | Willi-Becker-Allee 10 | 40227 Düsseldorf | Germany |