Medilink provides specialist services to help companies grow their UK and overseas market share, we aim to help our members become more innovative, sustainable and profitable.
Becoming a member of Medilink North of England gives you access to our comprehensive industry knowledge and expertise, as well as our products and services - many of which members can enjoy at a discounted rate.
Each member has their own dedicated Customer Relationship Manager, who will make it their aim to help you develop your business; keep you engaged with the healthcare technologies network and opportunities and our team of CRMs.
We offer two types of membership; Corporate and Associate:
Corporate membership is for:
- Life science businesses that are based within one of the Medilink regions*: North of England, West Midlands and East Midlands and South West, examples include: Medical device/technology (including IT and software), pharmaceutical, medical biotechnology companies and associated supply chain companies
- Suppliers of products and services to the sector, for example: R&D, CRO, designers, manufacturers, sub-contractors, regulatory specialists and distributors
- Life science business divisions (or units) of companies
To view our Corporate Membership, click here.
* If you are outside these regions, please contact your nearest Medilink office to discuss wider options
Associate membership is for:
- Life Science businesses, for example: medical devices/technology (including IT and software), pharmaceutical and medical biotechnology companies, from outside the Medilink regions (North of England, West Midlands East Midlands and South West - see www.medilinkuk.com for details)
- Non-Life Science businesses that are linked to the sector, for example: professional services, (legal, accountancy) and contractors - from outside the Medilink regions (North of England, West Midlands and East Midlands and South West)
- University and NHS organisations at departmental level
To view our Associate Membership, click here.