Medilink's Innovation Services team are able assist you with your product development needs in the following ways:
Grants and Private Investment
Do you lack funds to fast-track development of new products?
- Identification of funding sources
- Support with bid submissions
- Optimising investor propositions
Fast tracking commercial success
Do you have the resources and expertise needed to commercialise new ideas?
- Innovation strategy
- Market research
- Competitor/technology analysis
- Product differentiation
- Value proposition/business case development for commissioners/investors
Strategy & Portfolio
Do you have the skills to de-risk and maximise profitability?
- Business strategy
- Identification and conversion of unmet needs to ideas
- Selection and prioritisation of profitable ideas
- Developing the business case/value proposition
Clinical Evaluation Reports (CERs)
Do you need evidence to support clinical safety/performance of your product?
- Writing CERs, which are a legal requirement for all medical devices sold in Europe
- Compliant with European Commission guidelines for documentation
- Identify opportunities to increase number of product claims and further sales
Dr Patrick Trotter: email@example.com 0114 232 9275
Dr Paul Watt: firstname.lastname@example.org 0161 480 4631