Medilink provides a specialist service to help companies grow their UK and overseas market shares, we aim to help our members become more innovative, sustainable and profitable, with the services available to all the members.
Becoming a member of Medilink Yorkshire and Humber gives you access to our comprehensive industry knowledge and expertise, as well as our products and services - many of which we will be able to offer at a discounted cost.
Each member has their own dedicated Customer Relationship Manager, who will make it their aim to help you develop your business; keep you engaged with the healthcare technologies network and opportunities and our team of CRMs.
Membership Referral Scheme
Here at Medilink Yorkshire & Humber we are dedicated to growing the Healthcare Technology sector and transforming healthcare. To help achieve this we are introducing the ‘Medilink Membership Referral Scheme’.
For any existing Medilink member that successfully refers a new member to the Medilink family, as a thank you we will donate 25% of your membership fee to charity, or give you a 25% discount off next year’s membership.
Discover more about our referral scheme today by clicking here.
We offer two types of membership; Corporate and Associate:
Corporate membership is for:
- Life science businesses that are based within one of the Medilink regions*: North West, Yorkshire and Humber, West Midlands and East Midlands, South West and North East. examples include: Medical device/technology (including IT and software), pharmaceutical, medical biotechnology companies and associated supply chain companies
- Suppliers of products and services to the sector, for example: R&D, CRO, designers, manufacturers, sub-contractors, regulatory specialists and distributors
- Life science business divisions (or units) of companies
To view our Corporate Membership, click here.
* If you are outside these regions, please contact your nearest Medilink office to discuss wider options
Associate membership is for:
- Life Science businesses, for example: medical devices/technology (including IT and software), pharmaceutical and medical biotechnology companies, from outside the Medilink regions (North West, Yorkshire & Humber, West Midlands East Midlands, South West and North East - see www.medilinkuk.com for details)
- Non-Life Science businesses that are linked to the sector, for example: professional services, (legal, accountancy) and contractors - from outside the Medilink regions (North West, Yorkshire & Humber, West Midlands and East Midlands, South West and North East)
- University and NHS organisations at departmental level
To view our Associate Membership, click here.
Our Charity Partner
Medilink is delighted to announce our chosen Charity Partner Candlelighters Children’s Cancer Charity.
Candlelighters do exceptional work supporting children with cancer and their families and throughout Yorkshire the charity spends over £500,000 on research annually into the causes and potential treatments of children’s cancer.
Medilink will support Candlelighters by being the chosen charity for the ‘Yorkshire and Humber Healthcare Business Awards 2017’ also through Medilink’s Membership referral scheme.
To learn more about our Charity Partner, click here.