3 - 5 October 2017
The Oshwal Centre, Kenya.
Medic East Africa is the largest healthcare event in the region and strategically placed in the business hub of East Africa. The exhibition targets healthcare professionals across the Community (Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Ethiopia).
More than 248 leading companies displayed the latest technology, products, services and innovations at Medic East Africa 2016. The success of the show led to the 2017 event expanding further occupying all the halls in the Oshwal Centre.
Why Medic East Africa?
- Meet new distributors, buyers and agents from the East Africa region
- Launch new products and build your brand awareness
- Take advantage of the conference programme to learn and meet with potential business partners
- Kenya’s health sector is expected to grow at an average compound
annual growth rate of 10.8% in 2019
- The population of the area is increasing by 1 million a year
Medic East Africa will also host four conferences with over 40 speakers and 780 delegates, offering attendees the opportunity to learn from industry leaders, discussing the latest trends and issues faced by the healthcare industry.