Become a Corporate member
Corporate membership is for Healthcare Technologies companies based in Yorkshire and the Humber. These include medical device companies, specific medical software companies, companies that offer services and procedures, as well as biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies.
Becoming a member of Medilink Y&H gives you access to our comprehensive industry knowledge and expertise, as well as our products and services - many of which we will be able to offer at a discounted cost.
Each member has their own dedicated Customer Relationship Manager, who will make it their aim to help you develop your business; keep you engaged with the healthcare technologies network and opportunities and see that your questions are answered.
“As a new Medilink member we have been surprised at the level of support we have received in recent months, which has included strategic advice, introductions to other members, support with our attendance at major international trade shows and more recently, in promoting a technology partnership programme targeting medical device companies who may be able to benefit from our revolutionary adhesive polymer technology platform.”
Nick Woods - Managing Director, Tissuemed Ltd
How to apply
Applying for Corporate Medilink membership is simple; just complete our on-line registration form at the following link :
Once we have received your application we will contact you confirming your membership*; then send your membership pack and passwords.
Corporate Membership - Medilink Y&H
New start-up company (first year of trading) = £135 +VAT
- 2-5 employee = £330 +VAT
- 6-19 employee = £425 + VAT
- 20-49 employees = £550 + VAT
- 50-249 employees = £695 + VAT
- 250 + employees = £835 +VAT
Membership benefits include:
- Signposting and guidance on new funding and collaboration opportunities
- A dedicated Client Relationship Manager (CRM) who will make it their aim to understand and help your business to help it flourish and grow
- Up to the minute tailored information on specific areas e.g. orthopaedic, pharma and biotech
- Access to members only webpage and forums
- Web entry on the Medilink website
- Discounted services from our professional partners
- Events at reduced rates (where applicable)
- Free membership of the Healthcare Technologies & Medicines KTN
- An entry in Medilink News print & web edition distributed to a network of industry leaders, key stakeholders, funding bodies & NHS Trusts
- Access to Medilink's well established traditional & digital communication networks to raise your profile in the sector.
- Pre agreed use of the Medilink (Yorkshire and Humber) logo
- Membership Certificate
- Chance to attend and vote at our AGM
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Choice of payment: