Become an Associate member
Our aim is to help our members become more innovative, sustainable and profitable.
Becoming an associate member of Medilink North of England gives you access to our comprehensive industry knowledge and expertise, as well as our products and services - many of which we will be able to offer at a discounted cost.
Each member has their own dedicated Customer Relationship Manager, who will make it their aim to help you develop your business; keep you engaged with the healthcare technologies network and opportunities and see that your questions are answered.
Associate membership is for all non North of England healthcare technologies companies; and all non-healthcare technologies companies that are linked to the sector e.g. suppliers, contractors, personal development organisations. Associate membership also covers NHS and university departments.
How to apply
Applying for Associate Medilink membership is simple; just complete our on-line registration form at the following link :
Once we have received your application we will contact you confirming your membership*; then send your membership pack and passwords.
Associate Member - Medilink NOE
£175 + VAT
- Signposting and guidance on new funding and collaboration opportunities
- A dedicated Client Relationship Manager (CRM) who will make it their aim to understand and help your business to help it flourish and grow
- Up to the minute tailored information on specific areas e.g. orthopaedic, pharma and biotech
- Access to members only webpage and forums
- Web entry on the Medilink website
- Discounted services from our professional partners
- Events at reduced rates (where applicable)
- Free membership of the Healthcare Technologies & Medicines KTN
- An entry in Medilink News print & web edition distributed to a network of industry leaders, key stakeholders, funding bodies & NHS Trusts
- Access to Medilink's well established traditional & digital communication networks to raise your profile in the sector.
- Pre agreed use of the Medilink (Yorkshire and Humber) logo
- Membership Certificate
- Chance to attend and vote at our AGM
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Choice of payment: