Our approach to Public Relations
The Medilink PR team believes in an open and integrated approach to Public Relations to build credible brands and reputations.
Our transparent business practices and strong relation-driven client services provide comprehensive solutions and a strong competitive advantage to extensive members and clients.
We understand the importance of social media and have an extensive multi-media communication expertise, amplifying quality information and increasing engagement across the Healthcare sector, achieving the best possible result making your business grow.
Our achievements in Public Relations
Medilink PR takes and open and integrated approach in using PR to accelerate the growth of our clients. We have nearly two decades of provides sector specific support to the Health Sector.
In that time we have provided a broad array of services, providing solutions to many PR and wider organisational challenges including:
- Strategic PR and Communications, planning and delivery
- Market access – UK and overseas
- Client engagement
- Reputation management
- Investor readiness
- Press engagement and liaison
- Crisis communications and planning
- Media coaching
- Video Production
- Social and digital communications
- Accredited PR and Communications training
The Chartered Institute of Public Relations defines PR as:
"Public relations is the discipline which looks after reputation, with the aim of earning understanding and support and influencing opinion and behaviour. It is the planned and sustained effort to establish and maintain goodwill and mutual understanding between an organisation and its publics."
Medilink’s PR team have the tools to make your business grow, from writing your corporate literature, to publicising your news to the healthcare world. Whilst traditional press release distribution is the key to success in raising your profile, we also realise the importance of multi-media communication.
The Barcelona Principles
The Barcelona Principles provide guidelines to measure efficacy of communication campaigns. These principles echo the philosophy of Medilink PR – in that they are focussed on delivering outcomes to our members and clients that can affect the growth of their organisations.
They are as follows:
- Goal Setting and Measurement are Fundamental to Communication and Public Relations
- Measuring Communication Outcomes is Recommended Versus Only Measuring Outputs
- The Effect on Organizational Performance Can and Should Be Measured Where Possible
- Measurement and Evaluation Require Both Qualitative and Quantitative Methods
- AVEs (Advertising Value Equivalents) are not the Value of Communication
- Social Media Can and Should be Measured Consistently with Other Media Channels
- Measurement and Evaluation Should be Transparent, Consistent and Valid.